Friday, June 25, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Proof my child loves attention: Tuesday he was falling asleep in my lap, drinking a bottle and I was surfing the web. He reached out, pulled my chin towards him and said "Mommy, look at me!" with half closed eyes.

4. Saturday I got some balloons to use at his 2 year photo session (which he was entirely uncooperative for). By Sunday the balloons were on the floor. Marino put them in his rocking chair and said "Bah loons, sit dere. What's that? You want tvs? Wonder Pets? No, sass? Ok." and handed me the remote to turn on the tv for the balloons:)

3. The other day I let him open a door alone and he was very pleased with himself. 10 minutes later we were walking towards another door and he said, "Mommy? More open door?" complete with the sign for "more"!

2. The other day we came very close to a squirrel while walking into daycare. Of course, Marino was so excited. The squirrel was eating an acorn and he said "Squirrel is hungry!"

1. Marino hasn't been sleeping well - he's got a cough that's been keeping him up. The other night we were up at 3am and he was delirious. He said "Mommy, spider!" I said "Where?" and he said "I see it!". I said, "Where is the spider?" and he said "in head." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment