Friday, June 4, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day in the bath, Marino kept handing me his boat and saying "fi you." I had no clue what this meant, so I handed it back and said the same to him. He said "No, no, Mommy, fi you!" and I realized he was saying "for you." What a grown up thing to say!!

4. The boy has started stripping off all his clothes at night, so when I go check on him at night, he's totally naked. I'm not sure why he's doing this, because he then snuggles up with a blanket, making me think it's not because he's hot. I know he loves to be naked!

3. I finally found my webcam so we started using Skype with my mom over the weekend. Marino really liked it, although he kept thinking my mom was actually here. He kept saying "Gramma, park!" and then he tried to hand her his play doctor toys, saying "Gramma's turn."

2. Marino has this toy in his bath, which he absolutely loves. The bad thing is, he drinks bath water straight from the tap with this toy. Yuck. Last night he was doing this and he said "Mommy? Want some?"

1. I told you a couple weeks ago about how the boy enjoys getting kisses on his boo boos. Well, now he's progressed to yelling "kiss kiss" anytime he gets hurt. The other day on our commute home, he hurt his finger some how and was yelling "Mommy, kiss finger, kiss finger" over and over:(

No comments:

Post a Comment