As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. Over the weekend, Marino was eating a Ritz cracker. He bit it in half, looked at it, and said, "it's a boat!"
4. On Sunday, we visited with some of our favorite buddies: Pacey and Madelyn (no pics, sorry, I was fasting for a colonoscopy and not thinking clearly). As we were leaving, Marino told me "Pacey is best friend."
3. Marino is tattletale. When I picked him up from daycare the other day, he was busy telling on his friend Jared, who took one of his girlfriend Delaney's baby dolls. He was telling Jared, "Laney's baby! Not nice!"
2. He's finally learned how to blow bubbles in swim class without swallowing a mouthful of water. We're having lots of fun with that. He's loving swim class and is actually starting to practice really swimming by "scooping" with his hands/arms and kicking his legs simultaneously. You have to say "scoop scoop scoop" though, or he doesn't think it's as much fun!
1. Marino is very flattering. Yesterday at daycare, we saw the director, Sharon (aka Shi Shi) and he said "Shi Shi very pretty."