Friday, May 14, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Those of you who have been around Marino lately may have noticed that he is sort of obsessed with my hair. For one reason or another, stroking my hair is calming for him and he does it absent mindedly all the time. The other day he was playing with my hair (which is pretty long now) and he ended up pushing it across my face. At first he thought it was funny and then he got panicked and started pushing it away until he found my face again and said "Oh, there's Mommy!"

4. The boy has started calling basketball "catch-a-ball."

3. Thursday morning, Marino started thumping on his belly while I was changing his diaper. He said, "Mommy! It's a drum!"

2. Daycare bought some new pedal cars for the toddlers to play with (all toddlers love these, I think). Marino was super excited to see them! He got in and played for a while and then opened the door, pointed inside and said "Mommy, in!" Can you imagine me in this thing? They'd need the jaws of life to get me out!

1. Marino has a new best friend - his inflatable tiger we bought at the circus. Monday morning, he picked up tiger and said "Tiger, sit down in chair. Wait, wait. Sass" all while putting him in our glider and handing me the remote to turn on Yo Gabba Gabba. Apparently, tigers like "sass" as well as toddlers.


See evidence below of tiger love!






No comments:

Post a Comment