As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. Marino has started rolling his eyes at us when we tell him "no". Well, he thinks he's rolling his eyes, but really he's just looking up and shutting them really hard. It's so ridiculous, we have to laugh.
4. Marino taught himself how to play ball alone...by throwing the ball up the stairs and catching it when it rolls down. Evan said these are necessary "only child" playing skills (Evan's oldest sister is 8 years younger than him and he says he used to do the same thing).
3. The boy has started saying "almost" every time he misses the ball when you throw it.
2. The "whys?" have started...as in "Marino, it's time to go night night."... "WHY?!!"
1. I showed Marino the video I posted Monday and he went crazy for it! He kept saying "MORE!!" every time it ended. So, for Marino's viewing pleasure, here's another short video of his tackling skills...
disclaimer: please excuse the fact it looks like a bomb went off in our living room and that there is a stroller on the floor for no good reason. It's the end of the school semester and I have no time for cleaning, organizing, or reasoning with displaced strollers, mkay?!