Friday, August 28, 2009

5 on Friday

I started this blog, in part, as a love note to Marino. I'm sort of macabre after my near death experience last year, so I always think, "What if something happens to me and Marino never knows how much I loved him?" Best case scenario, he reads this when he's older and is reminded of how much Evan and I love him. My buddy Jill/kindred spirit over at Zingo Tots http://zingotots.blogspot.com told me her 13 year old reads her blog sometimes and says "Wow, Mom, you really love us, huh?" ::heart melts::
In this vein, I introduce "5 on Friday" - a weekly post about 5 special reasons I am loving my boy each week.

5. He had a skin infection all week but he was as cheerful and sweet as ever.

4. He loved the hummus Grandma and I made for him this week (best eater ever!!)

3. He started patting his chest anytime someone says "me" this week

2. Yesterday morning we went upstairs to say goodbye to Evan in the morning and he said "DaddyO"which is what I jokingly call my dad

1. Today I said "come to mama" and he walked half way across the room to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment