Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 Part 2

Our trip to New York for Thanksgiving was extra fun because all of my best friends were there with their families. The last time we were all together, Rachel was pregnant with Averie. After Thanksgiving, we celebrated his 1st birthday! We even all got a chance to get together for a meal with no kids (except Sabrina, but she's just one of the girls now).
My forever friends. I love them!
The next day we all got together for Averie's birthday. One of the greatest joys of my life is having my family and my best friend's families all together. It just makes my heart swell.

Here's Averie and Alana (they are less than a month apart in age).
These are our feeble attempts to get all the kids in one picture...


Rachel, Wil, Sabrina & Evan
Marino found an exciting dress up accessory

Loving his new super hero book from Aunt Sonia
Rachel and her one year old boy

Duck faces with my besties

Again, trying to get all the kids in one shot




Love them!
Can't wait to see everyone again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment