Friday, December 28, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino has been battling a virus since Friday.  I asked him how he was feeling the other day, and he said "The fever went down from my head to my nose to my throat to my heart shape and it made my heart beat really fast like this beep beep beep beep. Then the fever went down to my belly. But I'm still sick."
4. Christmas Eve, Aunt RiRi and I took Marino to see "Rise of the Guardians." He loved it, except the scary parts, at which point he said "This is not my favorite part of the movie."  The villain in the movie is the Boogeyman which Marino thinks is named the "BoogerMan." Too funny to correct him!

3. We got some fairly rare snow on Christmas Eve, as well (just a dusting). Marino was so excited. As soon as he saw it, he said "It's snowing! That means it's really Christmas!"
2. Before we went to see the movie, I said, "Marino, we need to eat so we can see this movie" 
He said, "But I'm sick. I can't go anywhere."  "You're too sick to see a movie?!" I asked.  "Ok, I'm just a little bit sick. Little bit sicks can still see movies."

1.  The other night when Marino was falling asleep, he whispered "Goodbye, sickness." 

No comments:

Post a Comment