Friday, December 14, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5.  Marino loved The Polar Express, so I bought him the DVD and we watched it over the weekend. Marino told me, "Mommy, only people who believe can hear the bell. I believe."

4.  Marino came with Sonia, Wil and I to a 5k race last weekend. Wil was nice enough to push him in the jogging stroller so I could run with Sonia. Marino was shouting "Go, Mommy, go!" He was also very well behaved and happily sat in the stroller the whole time. I was proud of him.

3.  BUT, the next day he told me, "You're the best mommy in the world because you're not very fast."

2. His school has a holiday concert every year, and they must be singing "Frosty the Snowman", because Marino has been singing it every day. However, he thinks the snowman's name is "Frosting." It's too cute for me to correct him!

1. At bedtime a few nights ago, Marino said, "Mommy, go to sleep now. I want you to have a good dream. You'll have a dream about Curious George and the fire department. I'll have a dream about playing a game, but not a fighting game, a game for children about rings. That's what I'll dream about."

No comments:

Post a Comment