Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Adams Harvest Festival

Last weekend, we went to New York for my brother's memorial (post coming). The next day, my mom and I took Marino to the Harvest Festival at Adams Fairacre Farms (local independent grocer in my hometown).  Marino had a great time - there were animals, a magician, bounce houses, games and delicious food.
Here's Marino and Gramma - his favorite person
Petting a goat...he fell in love with this goat and introduced me to him, saying, "This is my buddy, Goat."
My friend Anne was there with her gorgeous kids. Anne's stepfather was the magician at the event!
My friend Tracey, who was my next door neighbor for 20 years, came, too. 
Here we are with her new baby, Sara (born just a few days before my birthday).
Marino got to ride a pony named Jaxon. He was very sweet with the pony.
He really loved this goat.

He also loved this giant bunny.
Tracey's other kids - Emma and Alex. Emma is a spitting image of Tracey at her age!
My friend Jill was there with her boys, too. 
Fun day with lots of special people!

No comments:

Post a Comment