Friday, October 12, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. We saw my parents over the weekend, and every day since, Marino has told me how much he misses his Gramma.  The other night he told me, "The best girl that I miss is Gramma Nancy".

4.  Morning conversation with Marino
Marino: "I'm so jealous"
Me:  "What are you jealous of?"
Marino:  "All the people who don't have to go to school today."

3. My Dad and stepmom got Marino some fun costumes and he was so excited to try them on for everyone! Can you tell he's pleased with himself? 

A combination of the 2 costumes = Iron Spider

2. Marino at dinner on Wednesday night...
Marino:  "Let's hold hands and wish about something." ::meaning pray::
Evan: "Ok, what do you want to wish about?"
Marino: "I love you, I love you. Silly to funny faces. Bananas. Amen."

1. Marino thinks Frankenstein's name is "Cremstone." I find this hilarious. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I sometimes feel jealous about people who don't have to go to school when I do, too! I hate school!

    ReplyDelete