Friday, October 19, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. When Marino was getting dressed the other day, he sighed and said "If I wear green, everyone will say I'm so handsome."  Tough life!

4. At storytime on Saturday, Marino busted out with this joke, "Why do chickens sit on their eggs? Because they don't have chairs!"

3. When I was putting him to bed the other night, Marino said "Mommy, I'm growing up so fast!" So true. I wish he would slow down!

2.  The other evening, Marino fell asleep in the car on the way home. He woke up singing "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys (which he heard for the first time that morning). It was adorable.

1.  The other day Marino told me about his friend Lorenzo, "he's my best friend forever." 

No comments:

Post a Comment