Monday, July 30, 2012

Interviewing Marino at Age 4

I've been meaning to do this since last year...I wanted to start a tradition of "interviewing" Marino on his birthday each year. Some of the questions are based on James Lipton's interview questions on "Inside the Actor's Studio" and others I just want to recall his response as he grows. As you can tell, he has a major superhero obsession at the moment.

Interview with Marino, age 4.

1. What's your favorite word?
"Superman"

2. What's your least favorite word?
"Green textis"
(interpreted by Marino as "Green Goblin's son")


3. What sound or noise do you love?
"a LOUD song"
::sings"Rock Star" by Fresh Beat band::

4. What sound or noise do you hate?
No answer

5. What's your favorite bad word?
"Stupid"

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"A mommy. I mean a Daddy. I mean, I want to be Daddy's friend when I grow up."

7. What do you NOT want to be when you grow up?
"A little baby."

8. What's your favorite thing in the world?
"Spiderman"

9. What do you hate the most?
"Green Goblin. He's stinky."

10. Who is your best friend?
"Ike, Carter, Alex and Dylan."

11. What is your favorite thing to do?
"Funny tricks"
::demonstrates silly things he does to make his friends laugh::


12. What do you want to do this year?
"Go on a merry go round"

No comments:

Post a Comment