Friday, July 13, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino loves to toast at meals. On my birthday, he insisted we "cheers" before we ate. "What do you want toast to?" we asked. "Let's cheers to cupcakes for all of us!" he replied.

4. Marino has a plush robot my friend Rachel gave him for his 2nd birthday and he sleeps with it every night. At the hotel last weekend, Marino announced of the robot, "This is my baby. His name is Juicy." Evan flatly refused to call the robot by its given name.

3. The names Marino comes up with for things always crack us up. He pointed to a picture of the Ravens (NFL) emblem the other day and asked what it was. We told him its a raven. "Yeah," he said, "His name is Braven. Braven the Raven."

2. At the beach last weekend, Marino came running out of the water shouting "Mommy, I just peed in my pants in the water!" I told him everyone does it, we're just supposed to keep it to ourselves.

1. On my birthday, Marino announced "Mommy, I'm your greatest fan."

No comments:

Post a Comment