Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Playdate in New Jersey

My dear friend Jen's mother, Ellen, passed away from pancreatic cancer right before I left for Dallas.  This was sad on so many levels - she was truly a loving mother, grandmother and wife and I know Jen's life will be very different without her.  It just breaks my heart.  If you're interested in learning more about pancreatic cancer, Ellen or how you can help, please visit this link.

I wanted to do something to help, so I asked Jen if she would like me to take the kids during the funeral. Marino and I headed up to NJ, got Sydney and Noah and headed over to Sonia's house to play with her girls.

As you can see, it didn't take long for Cat and Sydney to bond!
Practicing ballet together

Princess dress up - of course!

Two sweet princesses - I love this!
Cat told me this is her "princess face"
My boy loves hats!
It was chilly, but we had to take a trip to the playground.

Sweetheart Siena
Slide trains are the best!


I brought these little foam planes back from Dallas for the kids. 
They had a lot of fun with them (while they lasted).



We had a great time and the kids got along great. Sydney was really interested in Alana and had lots of questions for Sonia about taking care of the baby. It was pretty adorable.
I love this picture (Noah was napping).

No comments:

Post a Comment