Friday, March 23, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. As I've mentioned, Marino is very interested in geography and, lately, the solar system. The other day in the car he asked "Daddy, why is earth so awesome and comfortable?"

4. Marino is still more sentimental than usual since my trip to Dallas when he "missed me at the airpork" (he still mentions this numerous times every day). The other day before we left for work/school he said "Mommy, are you going to miss me today? You will go to work and be sad. You’ll say 'oh, I wish I was with Marino.' And then you’ll cry. I wish we could be together all the time, Mommy. Let’s just sit and be together right now."

3. Marino loves this shirt he got at a family reunion last year. He was showing it off for us the other night, saying "This is my family shirt."
2. The other day Aunt Chelle came by in the evening. Marino broke one of his toys and told us "I need my Daddy to fix this. My Daddy is a fixer expert."

1. We were talking to my mom the other day on the phone and she said "Marino, guess who I saw today? Bae-Corine!" He said "Bae-Corine?! Can I fly through the phone and see her, too?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment