Friday, March 16, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week: 

5. Ever since I came home from Dallas, Marino tells me several times a day "Mommy, I missed you at the airpork." (airpork = airport)

4. Montessori school has been great for teaching Marino to be polite. The other day, he asked me to turn on a specific song. After I turned it on, he said "Thanks, Mommy. That was really nice of you."

3. As I've mentioned before, Marino likes to give us "scripts" in our daily life.  These tend to be self-serving. The other day he said "Mommy, can you say 'Marino, you can come lay with me in my bed'?"

2. Marino was watching tv the other day and asked me "Mommy? How did that place get so creepy?"

1. Have you seen the commercial for Plaque Blast?  They show it during Marino's current favorite show (Transformers Rescue Bots). Out of no where when I was putting him to bed the other night, he said "Mommy, dog's breath is very very gross."

No comments:

Post a Comment