Friday, March 30, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day we were talking about Easter and Marino asked me "Mommy, can the Easter bunny still hop when it's dark outside?" The next day I asked "who comes on Easter?" (thinking he would say the Easter bunny) and he very excitedly told me "GRAMMA!"

4. After hitting the dog with his bath towel, and getting in trouble, Marino told me "I'm going to try my bestest not to hit Max anymore."

3. The other night before bed, we were watching old home videos. He requested a specific video of him and Bae-Corine. "I'm not sure where that one is." I said. "Well, its probably on 'On Demand' so can you check there?" he responded.

2. Yesterday morning, we saw some deer running along side us when we were driving on the highway. "Why don't those deer want me to run with them? What, do they hate me?"

1. The boy is very sweet to his friends and teachers at school. When we leave in the evening, he makes sure to say goodbye to each and every person still at school. And, he waits to make sure the person heard him and says goodbye back.

No comments:

Post a Comment