Friday, December 31, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino got new slippers for Christmas, which he calls his "slipperies."

4. Marino has this "Michael" doll from K's Kids. I gave it to him initially for his birthday and he was fairly indifferent about it, but now he insists on sleeping with "my boy" every night. The other day he told me, "Mommy, this is my friend, 'boy'."

3. It took us 12.5 hours to get back from South Carolina on Sunday - we ended up in the thick of the snow storm in North Carolina. At one point, we were completely stopped for over an hour. As you can imagine, Marino was getting irritable by the end of the trip. He told Aunt Chelle, "you leave, Richelle. You go to Gramma's house."
Just a note: he does love Aunt Chelle. Saturday night he heard her talking outside the door and he said "You hear it? That's my Richelle!"

2. Our old DVD player broke, so we bought a very basic one to replace it. The other day, Marino turned it on, opened it and out a DVD inside! I mean, it only has a couple buttons, but seeing as though I never taught him how to do it, I was impressed.

1. Tuesday I had to take Marino to the doctor's office for an illness. She looked in his ears and in his nose and was all done with checking him out. Before she could get far, Marino asked "You look in my mouth, too?"

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment