Friday, December 17, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Last week in the car, I was "cheering" for Marino "Go Mino, Go Mino, Go, Go, Go Mino". When I was done he cheered for me "Go Sawa, Go Sawa, Go, Go, Go Sawa!" Everytime he calls me Sara he gets this smirk on his face because he knows it will get a reaction out of me.

4. I don't think Marino has much faith in my driving skills. The other day we exited off the highway and stopped at a light at the top of a hill. Marino said "Yay! We made it to the top!"

3. Marino has decided he doesn't like his "candy" (vitamins) at the moment. I told him that made me sad and he said "No, you're happy". I told him, "No, I'm still sad" and he said "SURPRISE!! You're happy!!"

2. Sydney had left one of her doll bottles at our house on Saturday. Its one of those bottles that have faux milk in them, which looks pretty real. I was upstairs getting dressed the other day and when I came downstairs, Marino was attempting to drink out of the doll bottle. He looked at me and asked "You open it for me?" I attempted explaining it was a toy, but he kept asking me to open it.

1. Yesterday when I dropped Marino off at daycare, he ran over to his "Shi Shi". She picked him up and he touched the skin under her neck and said "Is that your body?"

No comments:

Post a Comment