Friday, December 24, 2010

5 on Friday (with video!)

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. On Sunday, Marino was asking to watch Cars for the 12000th time. I said "No, let's just play." He turned to my mom and said "Gramma? How about Diego? How about Mino watch Diego?"

4. Short video of Marino doing a Lightning McQueen impression...


3. Learning to blow a whistle. This was a gift from Aunt Sonia - its a flashlight, glow stick, flashing glow stick and whistle all in one. Best toddler toy ever!!


2. Marino can be a bit dramatic. The other day, he fell down while playing with Evan (Evan was laying on the floor) and he hit his head on Evan's hand. He ran over to me crying "Daddy hit me!" I said "I watched the whole thing and Daddy didn't hit you. You fell down." Evan said "I'm sorry, Marino" and he said "Daddy didn't mean it. He hit me right in my eye, but he didn't mean it." Evan and I were debating how long it would take before we get a visit from CPS!

1. Speaking of dramatic...the other day he clutched his neck and said "OH NO! What's this on my neck?" It was his collar bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment