Friday, September 24, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino is a typical boy; he thinks gross/weird things are cool. In the bath last week, he noticed his Roseola rash on his legs. I was afraid it might freak him out, but he said "Oh, wow. Look at that! So cool!"

4. Marino has started pouring his own cereal and milk into a bowl. This has mixed results, as you can imagine.

3. The boy likes to come and sleep in our bed if he wakes up and its light outside. He'll come to my side of the bed, hop in and whisper "Mommy, close eyes."

2. My mom always rocks Marino in the rocking chair in his bedroom when she visits. Over the weekend, he got in the rocking chair and rocked himself and said "Gramma chair". The he went and got a picture I have of them together framed on his bookshelf.

1. Marino is so loving. I've been getting in his big boy bed with him at night until he falls asleep. He's always very concerned that I have a blanket covering me (and covering my shoulders; he gets very upset and covers them if I try to leave my arms and shoulders uncovered). He won't lay down until he's put a blanket on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment