As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. The boy has a new favorite food - Rice Krispies. He calls them "creepies" which I find adorable!
4. As he was eating dinner the other night, Evan picked up some food from his plate. He said "You want to give me that in my mouth?" and opened his mouth for Evan to put it in.
3. After a bath on Tuesday, he wanted to sit on the potty and read books. One of the books had photos of lollipops, which he was very excited about. He was trying to pick them up off the page and said "Wanna give me a pop?" I told him if he used the potty he could have one and he said "Aw, man!"
2. Marino calls "Lightning McQueen" from the movie Cars "Like a the Queen".
1. This week Marino started singing the Barney song ("I love you, you love me...") and when he sings it, he adds in a big hug and a kiss. Very adorable!
My poor boy had a rough time this week with a virus that gave him a high temperature, but he was still a sweetie. He was pretty delirious but still made us a laugh a lot!