Friday, September 10, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino loves bouncy houses. Over the weekend we were at the lake when Marino pointed across the lake and said "I want to go there, to Bumpy's House." All the way across the lake, 3/4 of the way hidden by trees, was a bouncy house. At least we can be assured his eye sight is good!

4. Evan, Marino and I were in a store this week and Evan nudged me forward to the checkout line. Marino started telling Evan off for pushing me! He said "Daddy, don't push Mommy! Not safe! Not good!"

3. Now that Marino is sleeping in a toddler bed, he comes to wake up Evan and I if he wakes before us. This morning he came in the room to get me while I was getting dressed. He asked me to go downstairs. I told him I needed to get dressed first and he went into the bathroom, picked up my pajamas, handed them to me and said "OK, Mommy. Come on!"

2. Whenever we give Marino a kiss these days, he says "Thank you, Mommy" or "Thank you, Daddy." When I was putting him to bed the other night, he asked me if I wanted him to rub my back:)

1. Marino told Evan he had to use the potty and successfully went #1 and #2 this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment