5. Evan has been fishing a lot this summer and Marino is very interested in this. Every time Evan comes home with his fishing pole, Marino will say "Daddy, you catch a fishy?"
4. Evan has been teaching Marino to say prayers at bedtime. It's honestly the most adorable thing to hear him say "I pway the Lwod my soul to take."
3. Marino has been calling himself "Mino" forever, but he's now very interested in names and if you ask him what his name is, he will say "Ma...wino." He also calls me "Sawa" if I don't respond to "Mommy" quickly enough.
2. Marino loves to climb (and jump), which, naturally, results in a lot of falls and bumps. His new thing is, before you even get a chance to ask, he'll shout "Mino's okay!" anytime he falls.
1. At dinner with our preemie friends last Friday, Marino asked the waiter "Hey Man, got ries (fries)?" He calls all men he doesn't know "man." He was not happy to hear the answer was no!