Friday, June 28, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week: 

5.  Marino's Gramma got him a new bike for his birthday.  This morning he said "When we get home from camp, we're taking this baby for a ride!"


4.  The other day he told me "Sometimes Max is naughty like a villain."  I'm sure this involved Max trying to eat his food.  


3.  Marino's ability to adapt amazes me.  He started camp and immediately loved it.  He can't wait to go everyday and has made a ton of friends.  When we take him to the bus stop in the morning, lots of kids yell "Marino" and rush over to wrestle or race with him. He's so brave and really enjoys life. 


2. Marino asked me the other day, "Mommy, how do the Fresh Beats sing without clearing their throats first?  I saw them.  They didn't clear their throats."

1. Last night at bedtime I told Marino to stop talking.  He said, "Mommy, I can't help it. My brain keeps telling me to talk." 

No comments:

Post a Comment