Friday, June 7, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day, I told him about a remote control Mystery Machine I saw. "And guess who is hanging out the window of it? Scooby Doo!" I said. "Does he come out?" I shook my head. "So, he's just hanging out and enjoying the ride?" So cute!

4.  On Tuesday we had a t-ball end of the season party. I told him we were going to play, eat and get trophies. "We're going to get trophies for eating??!" he asked, incredulously.

3. The boy is clearly not lacking in self-confidence. After his school performance last week he asked, "Mommy, were you so proud of me today when I was singing beautifully and clear?"

2. Last Friday after school, Amie and I took Marino and Alex to see Epic. They both loved it and were mesmerized from the beginning. Marino told me "that was the awesomest movie I ever saw." 




1. My mom and stepfather have been here all week babysitting Marino. On Monday night he asked me "So, are you going to go to work again tomorrow and Gramma and Grampa Ray are going to babysit me?" I said yes and he said "Sound good!" and smiled big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment