Friday, June 14, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5.  The other day, Marino was eating a sandwich and announced he was done after eating 3/4 of it. I told him to give Max the meat. "Just the meat?" he asked. I said yes. He put his face next to Max's snout. "What's that Max? Mommy, he says he wants the bread, too."

4.  Last night, Marino was "wrestling" with his stuffed robot at bedtime. I told him to stop, it was time to relax. "Ok," he said, "Let me just turn on Robot's 'no wrestling switch'." He made a beep, flipped the pretend switch, and settled down.

3.  At the park this week, Marino saw a bumble bee on the ground. "Look at this bee!" he said. "He's so cute! I won't disturb him, he's working."

2. Last Saturday, we went to our buddy Madelyn's birthday party at a bowling alley. Marino had such a good time and he told me "I love bowling! It's ok to let the ball be rough with the pins."
His cousin Pacey was there and they were adorable together, as always.


1. On Sunday, we had a relaxing day. Marino spent half the day dressed like this. He loves his super heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment