Friday, August 31, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. As I mentioned, Holly and I took Marino to see Paranorman. After the movie, we stopped in the bathroom where Marino busted our with this clever little song he made up about the movie "Little ghosts, little ghosts/scare the most."

4. In the middle of the night last week, Marino came into my room to tell me about a nightmare he had... "I was covered in egg by the bad man taking over the city." The dreams of allergic kids are a bit sad!

3. As I was putting him to bed the other night, he announced, "Mommy, my bed just said 'Marino's mom, you need to stay here and snuggle with Marino or I will be mad at you'."

2. The other day I picked him up at school, and he was dancing with a tiny plastic princess (blonde, of course).

1. Marino has been very crabby in the mornings lately. The other day he told me "I am so sad at you because you got married without me." Hard to argue with a complete lack of logic (since we married 2 years before he was born).

No comments:

Post a Comment