Friday, August 3, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Last weekend, we went to North Carolina (the country) to visit Evan's extended family (post coming soon). Marino had sooo much fun. As he was playing hide and go seek at night with the other kids, he told me "This is a crazy, crazy night."

4. Two of the kids playing hide and go seek with Marino were these adorable girls, Tionna (9) and Kamari (8). Marino told me "Mommy? I like these girls and they like me, too."

3. On the drive home, Marino kept asking me if we were in Germantown (the city we live in). At one point he pointed out the window and asked "Are these German trees?"

2. Remembering his wonderful time in NC, on the way home, as he was falling asleep, he was mumbling (with his eyes closed) "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Ready or not, here I come! Found you, found you!"



1. We had to take Marino for some blood work. He kept talking about going to school after and saying "After we go to the lamp..." I finally realized the lamp = the lab. He made the most enormous scene before we got his blood. It took 3 of us to hold him down. Later he told me "It didn't hurt. It wasn't a big, giant deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment