Friday, February 17, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Poor Marino had Hand Foot Mouth virus (Coxsackievirus) again this week. He kept telling me "I need medicine to feel me better. Take my temperature."

4. Marino always tries to get me to laugh. The other day he put together a huge stack of crackers and cheese and shoved it in his mouth. "Hey, look, Mommy! Its a burger!" he said.

3. I bought him Jello since his throat was bothering him. Apparently, this was his first time eating Jello, and he was very amused. He kept saying "Hey, look! It's shaking! It keeps moving! It's so silly!" He was definitely confused about the name, however. He asked me for "more jealous, please" yesterday.

2. Apparently, Marino had a very exciting dream the other night. He woke up and said "Mommy, there was a giant octopus behind your car. Its trying to catch up to us! It's going to scoop up the whole city with its giant arms!"

1. When I took Marino to the pediatrician the other day, he was so well behaved. When we left I told him I was proud of him and he said "Yeah, I was not shy with Dr. Rahman."

No comments:

Post a Comment