- vacummed the whole house
- cleaned the bathrooms
- mopped the kitchen
- loaded, washed and unloaded 2 loads of dishes from the dishwasher
- finished my Christmas shopping
- went to the grocery store
- went to the dry cleaners
- wrapped the rest of my Christmas gifts
- did 3 loads of laundry (folded and put away)
- cooked Marino's lunch for next week (Evan's suggestion: homemade mac and cheese with groundbeef for extra protein...which looks suspiciously like Hamburger Helper)
- cooked pad thai to eat for dinner next week
- did the 30 Day Shred
- and I still found time to clear out half of the shows on my DVR!
Can someone please tell me what in the world I did with all my free time before I had Marino? I did all that in 10 hours...what would I do with a whole other day in the weekend to blow?
Here's a couple of pictures from Evan and Marino's visit to Philadelphia.
Marino playing with his great grandmother, Mom D.