Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009

This fall went by so fast. I swear, with all the craziness that's gone on with us since September (starting with the burns), Thanksgiving just snuck up on me! I have so much to be thankful this year, as always, but the most important thing I'm thankful is that Marino is happy and healthy and has come so much further in this past year than I could have hoped for.

We had a lot of fun this Thanksgiving. It was fun to have Marino able to partake in the actual feast on Thanksgiving this year, since this was him last year:

Can you believe how tiny he was? He was 4 months actual age but only 2 months adjusted. I remember wondering what he would be like this year and of course, he's even better than I could have imagined!

Here's another fun comparison picture...Miranda & Pacey and Marino & I last Thanksgiving (she was nearly twice his size!):

And this year (all caught up in size)...

These two really love each other!

He was really interested in her hair today.

More kissing cousins



We went to my Aunt Kerry's first to visit with her and some of my family and then we went to my mother-in-law's to visit with some of Evan's family. Yeah, we had two dinners. We're special like that. Marino ate: turkey, green bean casserole, candied yams, stuffing, mac and cheese, dinner rolls, collared greens and cranberry sauce for dinner this year.
Here's Marino and his Aunt RiRi (I love this picture)
Daddy and Marino
Marino and his Great Aunt Ronnie performing a duet (video below)
Lots of family: Marino and I, Rianne, Grammy Deb, Krissy, Sammy, Ronnie and Evan

Here's Marino and Ronnie performing a duet...note he gets creative and tries to play with his face at the end.

1 comment:

  1. lol! We got those striped "socks" for Hayden too! Kindred spirits, these boys. ;) Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete