Monday, November 9, 2009

Ducks and Apples

This post will have limited pictures, since our friend Dave King took some family pictures for us over the weekend. Hopefully, I will have lots of great pictures to share soon.

Can I just say I have the best parents? My mom visited us this weekend and she's just awesome. There's not enough room on this blog to list all the wonderful things she has done and continues to do for us. So, let's just say, she loves Marino as much as its possible to love someone. She's really wonderful with him and he loves her, too.

While she was visiting, we got a package in the mail from my Dad and stepmom, Barb. Inside was this:



The funny thing was, I had just been searching for a duck pull toy, since Marino had a pull toy to play with in the hospital and loved it, and of course, he LOVES ducks. Anyway, I saw this very one and loved it, and a few days later it came in the mail. Pretty awesome, huh? Marino loves it of course!

And here's a picture of Marino visiting his real duck (and goose) friends.

Here's a little video I took tonight after work. Evan was peeling apples to puree (for Marino's yogurt) and he kept giving Marino little pieces. Every time he gave him a piece, Marino would get excited and do this little dance where he would spin around in a circle on one foot. He's so silly...I just love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment