Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brookside Gardens

Saturday, Marino and I took a trip to Brookside Gardens. We'd never been before and its really nice. They had everything set up for the Garden of Lights event for Christmas, and I'm looking forward to going back for that sometime next month.

Marino seems to be sick again. He has a runny nose and is wheezing (no fever or other symptoms). He is on Singulair and I started doing breathing treatments again, so hopefully we can keep up with that without needing anymore medical intervention.

Here are some pictures I took at Brookside Gardens. The shirt is from Zingo Tots (http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZingoTots) and the hat is from Lorilooms on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/lorilooms)...its very stretchy and I think it should fit him another couple of years, so it was a really great deal.





Kindred Spirits...Marino and the Gnome





Waving hi to passersby...he was very popular!


4 comments:

  1. I love Marino's shirt and hat. I am going to see if I can get Brandon the shirt. Sorry we couldn't get together during your visit. Brandon just wasn't feeling well. I actually think he still has the ear infection because of how horribly he has been sleeping. I have to bring him back to the doctor. I hope Marino is feeling better soon. These poor babies keep getting sick. Let me know when you will be in NJ again and we will get together. We will be in Maryland most likely at the end of the month. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marino's clothes - he is always lookin' so good! Lily thinks so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore his hat.. and that tie-t-shirt is adorable.. Rodri had one he grew out of really quickly.. Off to Etsy to get another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza, I am addicted! I *need* a new one for every season!

    ReplyDelete