Sunday, June 7, 2009

Auntie Chelle's Birthday

I have to say that I have been extremely lucky in the sister-in-law department. I genuinely love all 3 of my sister-in-laws (Richelle, Rianne and Holly). Hopefully, I will get lucky in the brother-in-law department too, one day, but for now, I have 3 awesome sister-in-laws. Yesterday was my sister-in-law Richelle's 23rd birthday. Richelle is one of the sweetest people I know and she was a big help to me while I was on maternity leave, keeping me company and helping me with Marino during my bouts of c.diff. Marino, Evan and I went to Grammy Deb's for a cookout to celebrate Richelle's birthday. Marino is lucky to have so many family members that adore him.

The birthday girl, Auntie Chelle, and Marino
Here is Marino with the New York chapter of his fan club.
Grammy Deb has really cool transition lens glasses and Marino is sort of obsessed.
Here he is laughing at Don's dancing:)
Marino and Auntie Rianne, home from finishing her first successful year at Brown.
Today was the first day where I didn't have anything planned since school ended. Marino, Max and I took a walk before it got too hot and then Evan and I spent some time child proofing the living room. We still have some work to do, but I feel like I don't have to chase him every second now. For your enjoyment, below is a video proving expensive toys aren't the only source of entertainment...

No comments:

Post a Comment