Friday, April 26, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week: 


5. The other day when I picked him up from school, he was super tired.  He asked the Director of his school "Can I just rest on this couch for a minute? I just need a little shuteye."

4.  In the car this week he said "I was just thinking about Gramma and Grampa Ray coming to my baseball game this weekend.  I'm so excited to see them!"


3. Marino announced the other night, "The basketball team Michael Jordan plays with is called The Flying Cows."  I told him the team is called The Chicago Bulls...and he started calling them "The Flying Bulls." Since then, he's referred to them as "The Flying Hogs" and "The Chicago Moles." 


2. These faces, I can't handle the cuteness.  Marino and his best buddy, Alex. 






1.  Marino was sick with a fever Sunday and Monday, which is no good.  But he still calls a "headache" a "head-ick" and I think its the cutest thing in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment