Friday, April 12, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. At the park on Wednesday, Marino, out of no where, ran up to me and said "Hey Mama Mia!"

4. The other morning I said something to make him laugh and he very seriously said "Mommy, you know something?" ::bites apple:: "You're pretty funny."

3. Marino had an existential crisis when while asking me about being born. "Why, just why, Mommy? Why is everything the way it is!?"

2. My Aunt Kerry babysat him on Saturday night. The first thing he asked her when we shut the door was
"So, are we going to Chuck E Cheese?"

1. Yesterday, Evan asked Marino if his feet were stinky (Evan's feet).  "Not at all, Captain Leadbelly!" he replied. Really, where does he get this stuff?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment