Friday, April 5, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week: 

5. Last week at storytime, I asked what is every one's favorite thing about Spring.  All the kids said something about Easter except Marino, who said "riding my bike." 

4. Also at storytime, the kids were rating the different candy in the eggs I hide. Marino said "I like all the candy in the eggs, because my mommy filled them"

3.  Marino got in trouble and put in timeout last week. Afterwards, we sat down for dinner and he said, "Mommy, can you talk to Daddy about something else, something that doesn't involve me getting my butt popped?" Honestly, I was so proud of his sentence construction, I just said yes.

2. Marino started t-ball a couple weeks ago and he loves it! Everyday he asks to practice and gets excited anytime he sees anything baseball related. 

1. We got a report from school yesterday that Marino had "an amazing day" and "made all the right choices." So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment