Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome 2013!

On New Years Eve, we headed over to Evan's cousin Rashaan's house to celebrate. We had a lot of fun and the kids had a blast - they all stayed up to watch the ball drop. 

Rahsaan had plastic champagne glasses and sparkling cider for the kids to toast with. 
Cider wasted ;)


What NYE looks like in your 30s...playing board games

On New Year's Day, Lauren an I went for a 6 mile hike in Catoctin Mountain Park.
It was my first time there and there was actually a decent amount of snow on the ground, which made it beautiful (but more strenuous to hike...and slippery. I definitely fell on my butt more than once).
At the very top of the mountain (850 foot climb), there was a latrine. I would like to kiss whoever put this up there!
Gorgeous view
Lauren and I - love this picture!
Happy to welcome in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment