Friday, January 11, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5.  At dinner the other night, Marino asked to say grace. He said "Thank you for the food.  Thank you for the meal.  And if you don't mind, I'd like to ride on a garbage truck. Amen."

4. The other day Marino asked "Why do we have all these things, like hands?" I sang "' 'Cause Baby, you were born this way." Marino started singing "Mommy and Daddy did a good job getting married. And they had a present, it was a boy. Daddy said let's name it old hair, like in the Lorax, but Mommy said no, I like Marino. And that's why I was born this way." His imagination is epic!

3. The other morning, Marino said "I don't know what I want for breakfast. Can you put some things on the table and I'll do eenie meenie miney mo?"

2. Marino is really refining his debating skills.  The other day, Marino handed me a Batman DVD and said "This is not a fighting show.  This is a rescuing show."  (we've been getting strict on limiting the amount of violence he's exposed to on tv).

1. Marino is doing well with learning letters and starting to write. Here's some pictures from Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment