Friday, January 4, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5.  Since Marino saw "Rise of the Guardians", we've been talking a lot about good dreams vs. nightmares. The other night I asked him, "What would you dream about if you could choose a good dream?"
His reply was "Your hair stuck in a bubble. That would be so funny!"

4.  Our power went out Wednesday night for several hours (we were cold!). Marino was not happy about this at all. He said "Maybe there's an electricity monster."

3.  On the way home the other day, Marino asked, "Can we put the Christmas tree back up since another Christmas is coming?"

2.  Marino loves turning everything into a new superhero. He put this mask on the other day and declared himself "Owl Man" and walked around saying "It's owl time!" I love this picture because you can see his smile even behind the mask :)


1. I got back from a run the other day and was given a new superhero alias by Marino - "Sweaty Girl". 

1 comment:

  1. I hate losing power too. When we lost power during Hurricane Sandy I was freezing during the night! So funny how Marino wanted to put the Christmas tree back up for Little Christmas (January 6th)! :) Every year we always leave our Christmas tree up until after January 6th!

    ReplyDelete