Friday, November 2, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week: 

5. While trick or treating, Marino would occasionally make up his own little sayings. At one house, he said  "Trick or booby trap!" (thankfully, they seemed to think it was funny).

4.  Marino was having issues with the concept of wearing a costume at the Fenton Street Market. Everytime someone called him Spiderman, he'd say "I'M NOT THE REAL SPIDERMAN! I'M JUST MARINO!" Maybe he was afraid someone would ask him to save the world? Anyway, I eventually had to have a long talk about going along with it or taking off the costume.

3. At Fenton Street Market, Marino saw one of the "red shirts" - County employees who work in Downtown Silver Spring helping people and keeping everything orderly. The redshirts carry walkie talkies and Marino looked at him and said "Is he a spy?"

2. I'm running a 10k race on Sunday. Marino asked me the other day "Mommy, are you going to win your race?" This would be funnier if you knew how slow I run. I'm tortoise speed.

1.  The other day, Marino was asking me what city we were in as we were driving. I told him and then he asked "Mommy, how do you know all the cities on earth?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment