Friday, May 4, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. All of us have been dealing with a viral cold this week, the primary symptom of which is a copious runny nose. While sniffling one morning, Marino announced "I have a lot of snorts in my nose."

4. Marino loves pretending to be a baby. The other night I was "rocking" him and singing "Hush Little Baby". Then Marino wanted me to pretend to be the baby, so he sang "Hush little baby......papa's gonna buy you a peanut butter toy."

3. Conversation with my boy outside of school this week:
"Look, Mommy! There's Sophia."
"Oh, is Sophia your buddy?"
"No, she's my girlfriend."
"EXCUSE ME!???????"

2. We read The Mommy Book by Todd Parr the other night. After we read it, Marino said "You're the best mommy in the world. And you and Daddy are the best family in the world."

1. The other day when I picked him up from school, he said "Mommy, I found a little teeny tiny worm on the playground today. It was so cute. Let's find it again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment