Friday, May 13, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day Marino and I were looking through a small photo album I have of maternity pictures. I was showing Marino that Baby Marino was in my belly in the pictures. "Yeah", he said, "I was still hiding in there."

4. Over the weekend when Marino was sick, he was actually asking me for breathing treatments (although the issue with his breathing was in his nose and not his lungs).

3. Marino is still very proud of his Mother's Day gifts to me. Thursday morning when we woke up he pointed to the flowers and said "Those are your flowers. You love them."

2. No matter how many times we correct him, Marino still calls motorcycles "moon bicycles."

1. Marino has a toy frog with 2 broken legs that lives in the bath. The other day he said "Oh no! What happened?" I said, "Aw, someone broke his legs. Who would do such a thing?" "It was a lady. She came around the corner." Marino said and vehemently denied he could have been the culprit. He then swaddled the frog in a washcloth like it was a blanket and rocked him saying "Aw, my baby. This is my poor baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment