Friday, May 6, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day, Marino didn't want me to leave to go to work when I was dropping him off at daycare. He started untying my shoes to get me to stay.

4. We were driving to Grammy Deb's over the weekend, and Marino shouted "HEY, LOOK GUYS! A MOUNTAIN!" and pointed ahead of us.

3. In the car on Sunday, Marino was playing with his Magna Doodle. He said "Look, letters!". When he showed us the Magna Doodle, there were a bunch of small letters written, including an A, an E and a N. I asked Evan if he thought he just got lucky - who knew he could write letters?!

2. A fly got in the house the other day while we were eating dinner. I was huffing and puffing about it and Evan asked me what was wrong. "This fly is driving me nuts!" I said. "Yeah" piped in Marino "Fly driving me nuts, too!"

1. Wednesday was a rainy day. As we were driving to daycare/work, Marino said "Ugh, I don't want these clouds! I want sun! I want sun in my eyes!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment