Friday, March 7, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 reasons I am loving my boy this week

5. At bedtime the other day, Marino asked me about turning 18 and going to college. When I told him at that age he would want to move away and do his own thing, he started sobbing! "I don't want to leave you. Don't force me! I want to do my own thing and be here! I want to be with you every single day for another 100 years!" I calmed him down. A few minutes later he said "Mommy, I'm starting to cry again. But these are happy tears because I just love you so much!" 

4.  It's impossible to take yourself seriously when you're a mom. The other day, Marino announced, "Mommy, I'm smarter than you. Everything you say that's interesting, I already know."

3.  Marino had his last basketball game of the season last week. His buddy Sydney slept over the night before, so she came to the game with us. He kept looking at her all during the game and at half time, he ran over to her and said "Did you like that, Sydney?" 






2.  Marino was asking me for something the other day and I said, "Well, do you have any money?" He replied, "Does it look like I've got any money in these pockets?"

1.  Marino asked me to tape him and this is what he did...this boy is the biggest ham in the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment