Thursday, September 5, 2013

Meeting Cousins

..slowly catching up...One of the things we got to do last month was meet our newest cousins! My cousin Carter has two children (and a wife) I hadn't met because they live across the country. Noah is 3 1/2 and Zoey is 3 months old. Stephanie and I email each other but this was our first time meeting. She was as sweet and funny as I expected and the kids got along great. Marino and Noah have similar energy levels (crazy) and they had a blast together. Marino really likes being the "big" cousin. I was surprised, but Marino was very interested in Baby Zoey. When she was sad, he sang her lullabies and even made up a song about her where she was a "super girl" and one day she will be as cool as Marino. He's something else. We met at Port Discovery in Baltimore and had a blast!

Noah was less enthusiastic about picture taking than Marino. 




Two peas in a pod

Making giant bubbles

Me, Steph and Zoey

How cute is this?

Gassing up the car, checking the tire pressure. What a team!

Snuggling Zoey

Too much! I think Marino was wearing Noah out by this point!

Fawning over Zoey

Marino's lullaby for Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment