5. We went to a concert the other day and Marino asked for a balloon dog. After he got it, he snuggled it like it was a puppy. Very cute!
Playing "dog friends" with his buddy Jace.
4. Speaking of the concert, check out Marino dancing at the concert. This boy has way too much energy!
3. The other day on our Metro adventure, Marino sat in front of an ad for makeup, featuring 2 women. Marino looked at it and said, "Mommy, there's two girls in that picture. But if there were three, then it would be perfect!"
2. Marino is still the snuggliest boy ever. Whenever I'm putting him to bed, he asks me "Can I sleep with my face under your face?" Its not possible for us to sleep too close for him!
1. Reading a book with Marino is always interesting. He is always relaying his stream of consciousness. Some gems while reading Animal Boogie the other night..."Whoa, whoa. That kid is going to get himself killed standing next to a leopard's claws." "Mommy, I can see that girl's buns."