Friday, July 26, 2013

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5.  The other day I took a picture of Marino (at the park with friends) and he announced, "I'm gorgeous in this picture"

4.  I told Marino we were going to see Alex at a magic show this week. He said, "Alex? I love that guy! We're so crazy together!"

3. The other night we went to a local Mexican restaurant, Mi Rancho. There was a song playing, all in Spanish, but Marino picked up on "Mexico" in the chorus and was stopping by tables on the way back from the bathroom and doing this while pretending to sing the song. Such a ham!
2.  Marino kept coming home from camp last week and insisting on wearing costumes. The other night I found him watching tv like this:
1.  The other night he said, "Mommy, when a girl talks to me beautiful, my cheeks get red." 

No comments:

Post a Comment